Imagine if you can:
- Effectively change the way your client thinks by changing the way they feel.
- Have a tool that is quick, simple and yet effective.
- Release the negative emotions and symptoms connected to emotionally charged events.
- Use a tool that is flexible and effective with clients with challenging issues.
- Feel more effective – What would that mean to you, your clients & your reputation?
Rapid eye movements are naturally occurring during our dream states to process information that allows the mind and body to release it. They have longed been used in Yoga Practices not only to improve the health of the eyes but also to calm the mind. Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) also uses eye movements as cues to a person’s representation.
The benefit of Visual Emotional Re-patterning (VER) is that it uses a series of eye movements to assist in releasing stuck emotions, patterns of thoughts and resulting physical symptoms. The benefit is that clients do not have to verbalise an event for the information to be processed in an accelerated way that allows for new associations, insights and positive emotions to emerge.
Visual Emotional Re-patterning is a neurobiological tool that uses the mind body connection to locate, process and release experiences and symptoms that is often out of reach of the conscious mind.
As Hypnotherapists we can be very challenged by our clients issues, VER can be used either in or out of hypnosis, which makes it a very flexible tool to add to your toolbox.
- Explains the fundamentals of the practical application of Visual Emotional
- Broaden your skills to release, cravings, emotions and symptoms associated with emotionally charged events.
- How it can be used outside of or within the hypnotic process.
- Practice sessions to consolidate your knowledge of the process.
About Your Facilitator
Andrea Lane interest in the mind began over 30 years ago when working as psychiatric nurse and has been working her own successful Hypnotherapy practice Health With Hypnotherapy in Warrnambool, Victoria for the last six years. Since completing training in England on the use of Eye Patterns and their effectiveness in the way the brain processes and releases emotions associated with trauma. Andrea incorporated the techniques and adapted them to suit the Hypnotic process with great success.
Book Early – Numbers will be limited for this one-day workshop.
Date: Saturday 5th March
Time: 8.30am Registration
Start: 9am – 5pm
Venue: 1 / 31 Ella Grove, Chelsea, Victoria 3196
Morning and Afternoon Tea provided. BYO Lunch or you can buy from local cafés about 5 minutes drive.
Payment details will be given upon booking & your place will be confirmed upon payment with your receipt.
I WILL TRAVEL INTERSTATE TO CONDUCT TRAINING. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. THE ABOVE REDUCED COST APPLIES TO ANYONE WHO SUPPLIES A VENUE.